Git / PRs
- Each commit should have a single purpose
- The pull request should be linear (avoid merging into private branches)
- The pull request should be rebased onto the latest master (avoid conflict resolution in the merge commit)
- The pull request should be reviewed by your peers before being merged to master
- Each pull request should be merged to master without fast-forwards to keep a history of all merges
We use the official Scala Style Guide as a base for formatting.
Areas where we are differing from the style guide:
all other imports
An IntelliJ Scala Code Style Scheme is provided here to help with enforcing these guidelines.
Additional base guidelines we loosely follow: